BOOKING FORM ALL AREAS
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person signing the booking form for ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. Provisional bookings for parties booked more than 4 weeks in advance will be held for 4 days, parties booked within 4 weeks of the party date will be held for 48 hours. Party dates not confirmed within these times will be re-released.
3. A deposit of 50% (non-refundable) is required to accompany the party Booking Form to confirm the booking. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment we also ask for a holding deposit of £50.00. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. (Normally within 24 hours).
4. Final balances are required no less than 14 days prior to the party. Bacs payment preferred. Details on website.
5. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the date of the booking. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds due..
6. The Hirer is responsible for providing The Sleepover Party People staff with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. The Sleepover Party People take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where we are not advised in advance of the condition. We are likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
7. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to The Sleepover Party People and to pass over such information in sufficient time for The Sleepover Party People to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
8. The Sleepover Party People reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed necessary by The Sleepover Party People without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
9. The Hirer is responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any The Sleepover Party People equipment.
10. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. The Sleepover Party People will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
11. It is the Hirers responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from The Sleepover Party People employees to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. The Sleepover Party People may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
12. The Sleepover Party People will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
13. The Sleepover Party People shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence.
14. The Sleepover Party People shall process all data in accordance with GDPR Act 2018.
15. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
16. It is not the intention of The Sleepover Party People to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that The Sleepover Party People are not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
3. We would recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of the children attending if their parent/guardian is not staying at the same time as clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
Cancellation: (by the Hirer)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking up to 14 days prior to the party will forfeit the deposit paid.
2. Cancellation of a booking between and including 13 and 7 days prior to the party will be refunded 25% of the additional monies paid.
3. Cancellation of a booking after the dates specified will unfortunately forfeit all monies paid.
. The Sleepover Party People will always endeavour to rebook a cancelled party at a later date for a further fee of £70.00 in addition to the full party cost previously paid.
Cancellation (by The Sleepover Party People)
1. The Sleepover Party People reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (The Sleepover Party People will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation The Sleepover Party People will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to The Sleepover Party People in respect of the booking but The Sleepover Party People will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3. The Sleepover Party People reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of The Sleepover Party People, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by The Sleepover Party People negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above The Sleepover Party People. shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses The Sleepover Party People aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
The Sleepover Party People have suitable public liability insured and take the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times.
• We use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using The Sleepover Party People equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hosted by The Sleepover Party People and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
This privacy notice clarifies the legal basis upon which your personal data and sensitive personal data will be obtained, processed and retained, It is provided in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Legal Basis for Processing the Data
The legal basis for obtaining or using your data is for the purpose of the legitimate interests of The Sleepover Party People to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations to you.
What we will do with your Data
The data we obtain from you during the course of contract will be used solely for the purposes of providing you with our services, the data will only be used and processed by representatives of The Sleepover Party People Company.
We will also provide your personal data to any regulatory body or law-enforcement authorities should we be legally obliged so to do.
How long we will keep your personal data for
We will retain any personal data obtained for the duration of your contract for services on the Company’s secure computer data-base, email servers, and specialist software.
Limited data will be retained for a period of time to satisfy our legal or regulatory purposes.
Your right to object:
Under the GDPR you have the right to object to us processing personal data based on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object to us processing your personal data either relating to a specific set of circumstances or in general, we will stop doing so, but if by doing so we are unable to fulfil our Contract for Services, it may be necessary to terminate your booking with the Company.
Your Right to Complain:
You have a right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. Please contact
If you need any further information or need to contact us please write to us at The Sleepover Party People Ltd, Email: